ARIS TUITION STRUCTURE
ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021
The Al-Rayan International School (ARIS) Invoices for 2019/2020 academic school year have been sent via email. Please read the details below and fill out the attached link to the digital contract (bottom of page).
Tuition fees cover all major operating expenses of the school including salaries, class resources and supplies. Tuition may be paid on an annual basis or in two payments. All payments must be made in full, before the set deadlines.
A family of 2 or more fee paying students concurrently enrolled at ARIS will receive a 10% discount on the tuition fee of the second child, and 20% discount on the tuition fee of any subsequent children. The reduction will apply to the youngest children. All preexisting sibling discounts will continue to be honored.
● Students withdrawing after the commencement of a semester forfeit the remainder of that semester’s tuition.
● Parents must provide one full semester advance written notice to the School Head if they intend to withdraw their child. Failure to provide this notice will incur a fine of one semester school fees.
Additional fees include, but are not limited to: External exams such as the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP/CP), English as a second language (EAL), Personalised Learning Department (PLD), transportation, late charges, co-curricular activities, school field trips, uniforms, uniform replacements, books.
For new students, the First semester fees, registration, and CLC must be paid in full before the first-day of attending School. Payment can be made in either US Dollars or Ghana Cedi equivalent. For the equivalent in GHS, please call the school on the day of payment +233 0307002461. Please be advised that changes in the exchange rate will have to be honored. All payments must be paid at the relevant bank details listed below by direct deposit or wire transfer in GHS or US Dollars. Checks must be made in favor of ‘Al-Rayan International School’. Checks are credited to the student account once cleared. All payments must be made free of all bank charges and commissions. All payments must have the following information:
School Name: Al-Rayan International School Student Name: write your wards name
Student ID number: write your students ID number
- Fee notices are issued one month before the deadline. Late payments will incur a flat fee penalty of $100.00 and accrue an additional penalty of 5% per month.
- All questions relating to fee payments must be made in writing to the Head of School/Financial Controller.
- Delinquent accounts will be sent to the ARIS board for seat cancellation. The ARIS Board reserves the right to place a seat cancellation on any student (s) who have a delinquent account. All attempts will be made to ensure that this is the last action taken, after every attempt has been made.
- A convenience fee of 2.25% is added to all debit/credit card VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, transactions.
Returned Check Policy
- If your check is returned unpaid by your bank for insufficient funds, stopped payment, or
account closure, Student Accounts notifies you and allows you five days to make full payment by bank cash deposit or debit/credit card.
- If you stop payment on a check, you are no longer eligible to pay by check.
- If your check is returned unpaid by your bank, you may only pay balances with debit/credit card or bank cash deposit for any ARIS invoices for one year.
- If you have had two checks returned unpaid by your bank for payment, you are no longer eligible to pay by check.
- If full payment is not received, your students seat is cancelled. You are liable for all tuition and fees plus any penalties on your account.
- You are charged a $100 fee for any check returned unpaid for any reason.