As a centre, we have unique access to applications during the application processe. Here are just some of the benefits of becoming a UCAS centre:
- Help when you need it – a dedicated schools support team
- Our centre is viewed as a trusted source of applications by universities and colleges.
- Manage and submit your students’ applications – with the ability to also email students in your group directly from the system with timely reminders, corrections, and comments on their application.
- Unique insight and reporting post-submission – track the status of our student’s applications once they’ve been sent: whether they’ve received or replied to any offers, where they’ve been accepted, and more. Snapshots of this insight are also available to easily download in accessible formats.
- we will receive monthly mailings from UCAS giving you news, insight, and up-to-date information about the application processes.
- we will benefit from training sessions offered by our Professional Development Team.
- Get UCAS advice, information and training to help us offer the best service to your students.
- We also get to join the UCAS community and access specialised application and tracking tools.
- we can attach references and predicted grades
Resources for students
- Personal statement tool – helps applicants decide what to include, and how to structure their personal statement.
- Sign up for UCAS updates – students can receive tailored information directly to their inboxes.
- We’re online to help – find out how at www.ucas.com – students can interact with bloggers and join discussions through our social media channels.
Resources for parents
- Monthly newsletters – parents can sign up to receive regular emails. offering timely advice throughout the year.
- Parent videos and online tools – covering finance, funding, applying, open days, and much more.