Do it Right!
- Make it a routine and habit to ALWAYS fasten your seat belt
- No belt – No start!
- Before you start your car, EVERYBODY must wear seat belts!
- Make sure children are buckled up
- Use appropriate child seats or child booster cushions
- Even on the shortest of trips, all passengers must buckle up
- Use seat belts also when you and/or your children travel on the back seat (for instance in taxis)
Watch out for This:
- Never allow your kids not to be buckled up, under any circumstances!
- Kids get used to the ‘uncomfortable’ feeling and soon they will understand that it can save their life and health.
- Kids should NEVER roam around in the car
- Kids should NEVER sit on the laps of other passengers
- Kids below the age of 10 are not allowed to travel in the front seat, regardless of wearing a seat belt.
- Be aware, that Air Bags do not replace seat belts!